Frontiers in Biomedical Laser Applications: from Diagnosis to Therapy
The conference aim is to bring together internationally known experts, including medical doctors, to discuss the most critical technological advances, innovations, and 'current needs' for a wide range of applications: from biomedical imaging, diagnosis, and therapy to Nanosurgery, surface nanotexturing, aesthetic treatments and many other therapeutic procedures. The Conference will include a special symposium on Medical Microscopy and Microspectroscopy in partnership with the Royal Microscopy Society (UK).
Bridging the gap between recent scientific developments and current commercial applications in biomedical lasers, this conference creates an excellent platform for academia, industry and clinical delegates to build both national and international collaborative networks, exchange experiences and benefit from peer support. The four-day conference will feature a variety of special events, live demonstrations and special programmes to support professional development and facilitate networking. Highlights will include: programmes from three technical groups, discussing almost every facet of the laser optics community, plenary and keynote talks, as well as oral and poster presentations from attendees.
The conference topics will include:
Biomedical diagnosis and therapy:
- Nano-biosensing systems
- Laser applications in food quality control
- Drug Delivery
- Magnetic bio-diagnostics
Medical Laser Systems and Technology:
- Surface nanotexturing
- Medical application
The conference programme will feature the following special events:
RMS Symposium: Medical Microscopy and Microspectroscopy (28-29 April 2020)
The symposium will cover fundamental non-invasive techniques including such as optical and fluorescence microscopy, Raman spectroscopy, Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Microspectroscopy and Imaging. The symposium will also include a workshop with hands-on demonstrations and the possibility to test participants' samples on-site during the second day of the event.
One Day Workshop: Recent Advances in Laser Technology for Aesthetic Treatments (April 29, 2020)
Industry-Academia Panel Discussion: Demand vs. Current State-of-Art (April 28 2020)
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found here.
You can now submit your abstract to this meeting. We are accepting abstracts for submitted talks and poster presentations.
• Abstracts should be submitted as a Word Document NOT a PDF
• Abstracts should be 300-500 words in length
• Ensure you include a full title, all authors and affiliations and referencesif appropriate
• Include Keywords if possible
• You may include images or diagrams where appropriate
• Please indicate in your submission if you are a Student
• Abstracts should be emailed as an Attachment to email@example.com
• Presenting authors are required to register, pay and attend the meeting. Should you not be able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience
Abstract Submission Deadline: 01 February 2020