Liquid Crystals Symposium
This one day symposium will focus on recent advances and innovation in liquid crystal materials and technology for photonic and optoelectronic applications.
The symposium topics will include:
Molecular design, phases and ordering
Polymers, elastomers and gels
Optics and photonics
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found below
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found here.
You can now submit your abstract to this meeting. We are accepting abstracts for submitted talks and poster presentations.
• Abstracts should be submitted as a Word Document NOT a PDF
• Abstracts should be 300-500 words in length
• Ensure you include a full title, all authors and affiliations and referencesif appropriate
• Include Keywords if possible
• You may include images or diagrams where appropriate
• Please indicate in your submission if you are a Student
• Abstracts should be emailed as an Attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Presenting authors are required to register, pay and attend the meeting. Should you not be able to attend, please contact email@example.com at your earliest convenience
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 March 2021