Symposium on Recent Advances in Microscopy Characterization of Photonic and Optoelectronic Materials
*in partnership with the Royal Microscopical Society (RMS) and the European Microscopy Society (EMS)
Chair: Prof Anna Baldycheva (University of Exeter)
This 2 day symposium will focus on an emerging field of microscopy; the in-situ characterisation of novel nanophotonic and optoelectronic systems and devices. Internationally known experts in the field of novel photonic and optoelectronic material development will join the symposium to discuss the most critical technological insights, discoveries and new practical applications in microscopy and micro-spectroscopy characterisation of metamaterials, plasmonic and photonic crystal materials.
The symposium will cover fundamental techniques such as optical microscopy, TEM, SEM, AFM, Raman, and FTIR for a wide range of possible applications, from chemistry and material fabrication to nanophotonic and optoelectronic systems engineering. The conference will also include workshop with hands-on demonstrations and possibility to test participant’s samples on-site.
The symposium topics will include:
IV element-based photonic materials and devices
Quantum Dots and Nanowires
Liquid Crystals and Fluid Nanocomposites
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found below.
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found here.
You can now submit your abstract to this meeting. We are accepting abstracts for submitted talks and poster presentations.
• Abstracts should be submitted as a Word Document NOT a PDF
• Abstracts should be 300-500 words in length
• Ensure you include a full title, all authors and affiliations and referencesif appropriate
• Include Keywords if possible
• You may include images or diagrams where appropriate
• Please indicate in your submission if you are a Student
• Abstracts should be emailed as an Attachment to email@example.com
• Presenting authors are required to register, pay and attend the meeting. Should you not be able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience
Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 March 2020