Quantum Information Theory and Quantum Optics
29 April 2021
Chair: Dr. Anton Kozubov (ITMO University /Steklov Mathematical Institute RAS)
This section will focus on research in the field of the relationship between information, physical and topological properties of open systems. Moreover much attention will be paid to the issues of recording, transmission and extraction of information from quantum states.
The section topics will include:
Quantum Information Theory
Quantum Communication Protocols
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found here.
You can now submit your abstract to this meeting. We are accepting abstracts for submitted talks and poster presentations.
• Abstracts should be submitted as a Word Document NOT a PDF
• Abstracts should be 300-500 words in length
• Ensure you include a full title, all authors and affiliations and referencesif appropriate
• Include Keywords if possible
• You may include images or diagrams where appropriate
• Please indicate in your submission if you are a Student
• Abstracts should be emailed as an Attachment to email@example.com
• Presenting authors are required to register, pay and attend the meeting. Should you not be able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience
Abstract Submission Deadline: 01 March 2021
Dmitry Kronberg Steklov
Mathematical Institute RAS