THz Optoelectronics and Photonics
27 - 28 April 2020
Chair: Dr. Andrei Gorodetsky (IUniversity of Birmingham/ITMO University)
Co-chair: Maria Zhukova (ITMO University)
This 2 day symposium will focus on an emerging material-related areas of THz research; new approaches to material characterization with THz radiation, novel materials for THz transceivers and modulators, novel photonic THz systems and devices.
Internationally known experts in the THz field will join the symposium to discuss the most critical technological insights, discoveries and new practical applications.
The symposium will cover photonic and optoelectronic THz technology aspects, including but not limited to new photonic and optoelectronic THz sources, detectors, modulators, novel approaches in THz imaging and spectroscopy, and systems engineering.
The symposium topics will include:
Photoconductive Antennas and Photomixers
Optical pump - THz probe spectroscopy
Nanophotonics for THz
THz metamaterials and Metasurfaces
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found below
We are accepting abstracts for this meeting and full details on how to submit can be found here.
You can now submit your abstract to this meeting. We are accepting abstracts for submitted talks and poster presentations.
• Abstracts should be submitted as a Word Document NOT a PDF
• Abstracts should be 300-500 words in length
• Ensure you include a full title, all authors and affiliations and referencesif appropriate
• Include Keywords if possible
• You may include images or diagrams where appropriate
• Please indicate in your submission if you are a Student
• Abstracts should be emailed as an Attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Presenting authors are required to register, pay and attend the meeting. Should you not be able to attend, please contact email@example.com at your earliest convenience
Abstract Submission Deadline: 01 March 2020
University of Birmingham/ITMO University